Saturday, September 27, 2008

Why I hate politics...

I did not watch the debate on TV. I read the transcript on CNN's website today. I'm glad I didn't waste my time watching it. Neither of the candidates said anything worth while. I think televised polictical debates are a total and utter waste of time. I am glad I have already made up my mind because the debate would have only made it harder to decide.

Here's the transcript.


_____________________________________________________

I also did not see Gov. Palin's interview with Katie Couric. First of all I find it just too painful to watch Katie Couric in the seat of Walter Cronkite and, even, Dan Rather. I just can't do it. Secondly, well, Gov. Palin's not looking exactly like media star material.

I finally did watch a few seconds of the interview on Dooce.com, as in here.

This is why I do not watch the television news. The Comments are (as usual) the best part.




No comments: