Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Just Knew This Would Happen...

Today I received one of those "forwarded" e-mails that made my gut twist. It came from a long-ago acquaintance. Someone I knew many years ago. Someone who no longer knows me, or he would not have sent it.

I am not going to dignify the content by quoting it here, but I will simply say that the far right of the Christian Conservatives are starting to move on Senator Obama. They are painting him as the Anti-Christ, the One sent to do the bidding of the Beast, and bring down the New Jerusalem, or whatever.

If I got a message such as that, I am positive the Internet is just lousy with them.

I only hope and pray Senator Obama will be up to the challenge of standing up to this craziness!

I am not sure what response to make, other than to redouble my intention to vote for him on the first day of early voting.

No comments: