Friday, May 15, 2009

Sticking My Head Up For A Second

After spending all of Lent intentionally abstaining from writing fiction (and saving up lots of  ideas for new fiction stories), I have a logjam of creativity built up.  On top of that, I have been unbelievably busy at work (and travelling to boot). Therefore, I have neglected this blog for a while. My apologies to anyone who might check in regularly -- especially you, SP.   

Right now, I'm furiously working on a new story in the evenings following marathon work days. 

Before bedtime, I am reading an amazing book called Saving Paradise: How Christianity Traded Love of This World for Crucifixion and Empire  by Rita Nakashima Brock and Rebbecca Ann Parker.  I'll have more to say about that (I'm guessing a LOT more) in the future.

No comments: